This post is dedicated to lovely Kibby from Kibby’s Blended Life- the official smoothie queen!
If I had to put my name to a Chronic Fatigue Smoothie Recipe, this would be it! Seriously my lovelies- you have no idea how good this thing tastes! It tastes like a huge slab of strawberry cheesecake- no, even better! Enjoy when you feel like treating yourself and you want to be thoroughly spoiled. You deserve it!
The Chronic Fatigue Smoothie
- half a large avocado
- 1 banana
- about 6-8 strawberries (depending on how you like it)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of almond/rice/oat milk (or normal milk)
- 2 teaspoons of maca powder
- 3 teaspoons of chia seeds
- a handful of goji berries
- 2 teaspoons of bee pollen
- a dash of flaxseed oil
- 2 teaspoons of non-GMO lecithin granules
Ways to change-it-up:
- add some raw cacao powder (hello!)
- add a handful of kale
- throw in some oats if it’s a breakfast smoothie
- add two medjool dates if you like your smoothies super-sweet
- add half an apple if you have a powerful blender
This smoothie is a bit of a sweet one, so it’s probably best enjoyed occasionally as a treat (yey!)
Click here for more healthy juice and smoothie making tips.
Over to you- what’s your favourite smoothie recipe? Are you a smoothie or a juice person?
Love and vegan strawberry cheesecakes(!),