It’s been a while since I’ve put a vlog together for you all, so I thought I’d talk about a topic which a lot of you seem to mention at the moment, which is…… guilt. Guilt and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome from my experience go hand-in-hand.
I can see you all nodding your head already…well, take a look at the video my lovely. I hope there’s something in it that resonates with you. Make sure you do your homework!
If guilt is an issue for you, please take a look at these other posts:
- What Do You Need Right Now to Heal Your CFS?
- Shame- The Big No-Go Area
- CFS/Fibromyalgia, Jobs and the World of Work
- How To Forgive and Speed Up Your Healing
- How To Deal With People Thinking You’re Lazy When You Have CFS
- Declaring a Day, Week or Month of Healing
- 5 Techniques To Feel Better When You’re Too Sick to Move
- Love Your Past- You’re Amazing!
- Self-Love and Illness- this is it!
- Are You Frightened of Change?
I’d love to hear your comments below- how does your illness make your feel guilty? Did your homework bring up any issues for you? I’m ready for you all, with a big hug and mug of tea!
Love and zero guilt,