If you’re anything like me, you love a good quote! Even though I think it’s easy to be bombarded with motivational quotes, especially on social media, that feeling when you read something and it just grabs you is pretty special.
I don’t want to take up too much time with my thoughts in this post, but just let the quotes speak for themselves.
10 Quotes about Change
- “When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor E. Frankl
- “Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
- “We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don’t have something better.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.” – Nathaniel Branden
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
- “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.” – Paulo Coelho,
- “The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.” – Maya Angelou
- “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realise that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” – Eckhart Tolle
My Favourite Quote about Change
10. “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
Do you have a favourite quote about change my darling? I’d love you to share it below- let’s spread the good energy!
Love, Katie xxx
(Looking for a few more ideas on how to navigate change? Click here my darling.)