Lots of my mentoring clients have said that CFS is ultimately quite boring. Man, I hear you!
I know the state of being sick is boring in itself, but what bugs me more is the name, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
It sounds miserable, it feels miserable and sometimes, let’s be honest, it is miserable.
But what if we injected a bit of fun into it! (Errrmmmm, what?!)
How about instead of CFS standing for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, we make it stand for something else?
Reframing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
* Conquering Fear Spiritually
* Celebrating Feeling Spectacular
* Crying From Spirit
* Comforting Fabulous Striving
* Cheering Fantastic Sparkles (yey! ♥)
* Creating Fairy-Tale Stories (ok, slight cheat with this one!)
* Clearing Frightening States
* Collecting Faith Supreme
* Contemplate Flourishing Sensationally
CFS isn’t look quite so terrible now, is it?! Have fun with these lovely acronyms- they might just brighten up your day! What ideas did you think of?
Love and Creating Fabulous Steps,