Yep, it’s a very random title for a very random audio, but feelings of unworthiness is something that I’ve been brushing up against a lot recently, and it’s bene really playing out in my life in one area in particular. My husband is changing jobs soon and all of a sudden, just after returning from Bali, we have an opportunity to go to Japan, a country we have both wanted to go to ever since we started dating.
All of the lessons I’m learning at the moment I hope will benefit you in some way over the weeks and months to come, but this week especially has been particularly hard for me. I think a lot of us have slight issues around worth, confidence and abundance in some form, and you’ll laugh at how the Universe was trying to give me signals that I indeed was worthy in this audio.
In this 10 minute audio, you’ll hear about:
- the ways in which I’ve been feeling low and unworthy and how this has been playing out (it hasn’t finished yet!)
- the incredible ways I’ve been tracking abundance and luck over the last few weeks
- why I didn’t feel worthy of having another holiday
- why you don’t always have to wait until you’re shattered and burnout for a holiday or break away
- whether we’re going or not(!) and what we might be getting up to
You’ll also notice that my throat starts to get scratchy half way through, yet another indicator of the fact that I still don’t feel comfortable talking about feelings of worthiness and self-love (more work to do, me-thinks).
Unworthiness, Abundance, Skiing and Japan (Audio)
As you know all of my audios are first take, so pleased excuse any bumps and hesitations!
Do you experience feelings of unworthiness and find it difficult to tap into abundance my love? You are definitely not alone- share your story below.
Can’t wait to speak with you soon.
Love, Katie xxx