So, to date, I’ve published 212 articles on the blog…
I often give myself a hard time because it doesn’t feel as though I’m doing enough, but looking at this number shows me that if I’m enjoying what I’m doing, then something must be going well!
To celebrate the magic 212 posts and counting, here are a few of my most popular posts that you might have missed:
- one of the proudest moments of my life
- why it’s ok to feel rubbish from time to time
- coping with relationships during CFS (part one) (part two)
- read this if you’re struggling with working during your illness or you’re not sure if you’re ready to go back to your job
- Have you forgotten who you are?
- Why the term CFS really, REALLY annoys me
- A little word of encouragement if you’re still struggling to accept your illness
- Don’t let yourself shrink (this was really a letter to myself)
- A quick and easy breakfast treat (I have this most days!)
- Because I’m only human
- All of my incredible guest interviews, here in one place (these guys- wow).
Thanks for continuing to support the blog my darling- it’s so good to have you here.
All my love,