I’m so excited to bring this brand new feature to my little ol’ blog, and thank you to everyone on Facebook who gave me the big thumbs up! A special thanks goes to Carly, who suggested the name, ‘Of The Moment’- thank you my darling!
This feature is a weekly blog round-up and will change from week to week. It might include videos, quotes, articles, Etsy things- anything that has made me feel all lovely and sparkly during the last week. I hope it has the same effect on you too. It’s also a chance to say a big, whopping thank you to some of the people on the internets who inspire me daily and work might hard to spread their message.
By the way, I’ve recently celebrated 1 whole year of blogging! Thank you so much to you all for your help and support- you’re all absolute stars.
Bits Of Blogginess
- I got a huge lump in my throat reading this from the wonderful Alexandra Franzen, especially after I had a bit of a wobbly moment last week. Thank you my dear.
- A beautiful, poignant article from the fabulous Sarah Wilson- If You Don’t Become The Ocean, You’ll Be Seasick Every Day
- If you haven’t checked out Vegie Head‘s amazing recipe website, I suggest you get yourself on over their pronto #veganveggieheaven
- As I discovered a few years ago, my diet was severely lacking in essential proteins. Kris Carr’s amazing article put me straight right away.
- A new way of thinking about sun screen from beautiful Claire from Claire’s Holistic Pursuits – I Don’t Wear Sunscreen, I Eat It (Click here for my interview with this lovely lady!)
- I’m not biggin’ myself up in any way, but I hope you saw this little offering I wrote for you this week- my pledge…
Images and Pinspiration
Worry is a misuse of the imagination. – Dan Zadra
My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened. – Michel de Montaigne
When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (any quote involving beards perks me up instantly!)
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
See you on Friday next week for more bright and shiny bits and pieces!
Love, Katie xxx
(P.S. I’m a slight Pinterest addict, you might have noticed! Join me here to keep up with my latest pins)
This is a great new feature and one I know I will look forward to and relish each week!
Love it already x
Awww, thanks my lovely! xx
Thank you onebreath- really excited about it too! xx